Delivery And Returns
All ready-stock orders are processed and lovingly packed within 5 working days.
// For Singapore Orders
Orders $120 and above - Complimentary delivery to 1 location.
Orders below $120 - Singpost registered mail rate will be calculated upon check out.
// For International Orders
Please contact us with the items you are interested in and we will advise on shipping cost.
RETURN OF GOODS
Request for exchanges should reach us within 14 days from the date of invoice. Exchanges are taken care of on a case-by-case basis. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us your request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned:
- Book with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Perishable goods such as food, flowers, or magazines
- Gift cards
- Sale Items
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Shipping back your items:
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: My Mailbox 888352 Singapore 919191
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive the item but will email an acknowledgement when we receive your item.